Monday, August 17, 2009

Yellow & Black Trefoil

Today's test took a total of three hours and was relatively painless. Played out pretty much exactly as the video included in the last entry, except I was in a room lined with lead and I couldn't take in my purse because they thought I may smuggle radioactive egg out. I have no idea why I would do that, let alone anyone else. Like I'd make a dirty bomb out of nuclear egg or something? The deadliest midnight prank?

That bottom line indeed reads: will be emitting radiation!
The bit that worries me, considering I have a flight in less than a week and they always do all but strip search me under normal circumstances is "Airport alarms may be triggered for up to 12 weeks." Oh good, this time I'll lock down the airport and give them a reason to detain me...

No comments:

Post a Comment