1. PICK OUT A SCAR YOU HAVE, AND EXPLAIN HOW YOU GOT IT?
I've got a small piece of lead stuck in my upper thigh from being stabbed by some psycho with a pencil. It's been there for years now, it looks like a little blue circle.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
Something I sketched and water colored.
3. WHAT DOES YOUR PHONE LOOK LIKE?
It's an older model cell phone, flips open and it's blue and silver.
4. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
Anything that appeals to me at the moment.
5. WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT DESKTOP PICTURE?
A plushie Mashimaro, it looks like someone took his photograph at a bus stop or on a park bench perhaps. The background is shot out of focus, but it's definitely a well lit bench of some kind.
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
My sketch pad. I was going to bring it into the shop but forgot it at the last minute. I've got this sketch in my mind and I can see it laid out perfectly, but I can't do a damned thing about it because I've got no suitable paper or ink here. It's of a girl sort of glancing off to the side, she looks to be contemplating a difficult choice or maybe considering the consequences of a difficult choice she's made in the past. Why? I don't know, it just popped into my head the other day and I haven't been able to forget it since.
7. DO YOU BELIEVE IN GAY MARRIAGE?
Are you comparing gay marriage to say, Santa Claus? Anyway, yes. Love is love, it's not my place to dictate someone else's lovelife.
8. WHAT TIME WERE YOU BORN?
Somewhere around 10am.
9. ARE YOUR PARENTS STILL TOGETHER?
I've never met my father, so I'm going to have to say no.
10. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?
Panic! At The Disco.
11. DO YOU GET SCARED OF THE DARK?
Scared of banging my knees or stubbing my toes, maybe.
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
Chris, he can be an asshole sometimes.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOGNE / PERFUME?
Victoria's Secret "Angels" smells very ethereal. Aptly named I guess.
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Dark and dark.
15. DO YOU LIKE PAINKILLERS?
No, even when I need them I always hesitate and wait until it's unbearable.
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINKS?
17. FAVE PIZZA TOPPING?
18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
A warm homemade cinnamon roll with gooey icing on top.
19. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU MADE MAD?
20. DO YOU SPEAK ANOTHER LANGUAGE?
English and senseless spanish. No comer la gato, etc. I can write in Phoehecian, Aurabesh and I used to be able to write in Japanese and Hebrew though now I only recognize a few of the characters. I know the sign language alphabet if that counts for anything. <--- Unbeknown to me at the time, it counts for a lot!
21. WHAT WAS THE LAST GIFT SOMEONE GAVE YOU?
I'm still waiting for one from last year. I think the last was uhm... Viva Pinata, does that count?
My birthday is this Sunday though!
22. DO YOU LIKE SOMEONE?
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
In a couple of places.
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?
25. WHAT'S YOUR DREAM CAR?
26. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTER-LIFE?
27. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MARRIAGE?
It's something that should be taken more seriously by most people. You're devoting your life to another person, that's nothing to take lightly.
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
Love isn't a choice.
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU?
Let them know, especially if you think highly of them. You should remind them often how important they are to you, you never know when it may be too late.
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED?
31. BLONDE OR BRUNETTE?
I'm blond right now, but I'd rather not be.
32. WHAT IS THE ONE PHONE NUMBER THAT SHOWS UP ON YOUR PHONE THE MOST?
My mother. She has a tendancy to call me and hang up forgetting to tell me something important so she has to always call me again.
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST?
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE U.S.?
I've been to Canada.
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES?
36. WHAT WAS THE LAST GIFT YOU GAVE?
I got Chris a 2GB memory card for his PSP and hid it inside a box of chocolates for Valentines Day.
37. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE HOLIDAY?
Thanksgiving because the family usually comes together.
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
Not me... never... /sarcasm
39. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE THIS?
Taking a nap on the shop futon.
40. IF YOU COULD GET PLASTIC SURGERY WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I'd have them fix my Hello Kitty pencil, the little pocket clip broke off a few years ago. Oh, you meant something else didn't you?
41. WHO IS YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Morgan, Milena, Janice, Holly, and Heidi.
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
My art? I don't know.
43. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ALCOHOL BECAME ILLEGAL?
Import vodka from other countries.
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
Hm, I actually have no idea. Something thoughtful or something fun.
45. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Jean was my grandmother's name.
46. DO YOU WISH ON STARS?
Only shooting stars, sometimes airplanes if I'm drunk.
47. whats your favorite color?
48. WHICH FINGER[S] IS YOUR FAVORITE?
My thumbs, do those count?
49. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?
Pretty long ago, I don't cry all that often.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE VEGETABLE?
Potatoes. Do tubers count as veggies?
52. ANY BAD HABITS?
Drinking a beverage to the very last gulp and then abandonning it. So I wind up with mugs, glasses, cans, bottles, etc. all with 1 drink left in them.
53. WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING CD ON THE SHELF?
I don't put CDs on a shelf...
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Probably. I get a long with most people, even if I don't like them and they know it. I tend to still remain civil.
55. HAVE YOU EVER TOLD A SECRET YOU SWORE NOT TO TELL?
Yeah, but only to Chris. I tell him everything so if you have a secret you don't want Chris to know, don't tell me.
56. DO LOOKS MATTER?
No. What if you went blind tomorrow? The fact that you have a hot girlfriend wouldn't mean squat anymore if her attitude was sour.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE YOUR ANGER?
I release a lot of emotion through my art, happiness, saddness, anger, pen and paper do them well. Sometimes a good old fashioned "#*$&!" works best though.
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME?
59. DO YOU TRUST OTHERS EASILY?
Not really, I'm very objective about people. I don't expect them to be douchebags, but I also don't expect them to be kind either.
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE?
I had this little imported glow in the dark Hello Kitty toy when I was really young. I used to take it with me EVERYWHERE. Tragic story really. You know how things that glow in the dark glow brightest if you hold them up to the light before turning it off? Well, I stuck Hello Kitty in a lamp cover to charge her up real nice and good. Being the 4 year old I was didn't know that light bulbs got hot, so I left her there while I went and watched TV, I think I was watching David The Gnome... Anyway, when I came back she had melted. I was devistated.
61. ARE YOU AFRAID OF GROWING UP?
Growing up doesn't mean you can't still be a child at heart.
62. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Sarcasm, what's that?
63. ARE YOU RELIGIOUS?
Yes. But you would never know it.
64. DOES 11:11 MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU?
It means I win! 11:11, 1:11, 2:22, 3:33, 4:44, 5:55!
66. DO YOU GET ALONG WITH YOUR PARENTS?
67. WHAT IS THE MOST PAIN YOU HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED?
Getting a spinal tap. In comparison nothing else comes even close. It is the pain by which all other pains are compared to reassure myself I can live through them.
68. DO YOU UN-TIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Depends on which shoes I'm wearing. If I'm wearing my old sprint shoes, yes. If I'm wearing my white and lime ADIDAS, no. If I'm wearing my military boots, no (they've got cheat zippers). If I'm wearing dress shoes, no cause they have no laces to tie.
69. LAST THING YOU SPILLED?
70. DO YOU HAVE ANY PETS?
Yes. I have 1 cat, a Mau/Maine Coon still living with my mother named Odin... and at home I have 1 American Shorthair named Spock, a beta named Sadeek, and two hermit crabs named Sven and Unaru.
71. WHAT IS THE LAST FURRY THING YOU TOUCHED?
72. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE COLORS?
Orange, red, pink, blue, yellow.
73. WHAT'S THE LAST BOOK YOU READ?
74. HOW MANY WISDOM TEETH DO YOU HAVE?
All of them, but they haven't come in yet, they're still well below the gum.
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
Yes. I command all of you to answer the quesions in this survey or face my iron fist (of doom)!
76. WHAT'S YOUR DREAM VACATION?
I've always wanted to go to southern Ireland.
77. LAST THING YOU ATE/DRANK?
Roasted chicken in gravy with peas and carrots and mashed potatoes. I'm drinking cranberry juice.
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
79. WHATS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
80. DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT?
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE?
82. FAVORITE DRINK?
Hot Cocoa, though my choice may be influenced by the fact that it is below 20 degrees outside and there's 4 feet of snow on the ground.
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN?
I'm an Aries so that goes without saying. My favorite zodiac is supposed to be Libra.
84. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SPORT?
85. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE HAIR COLOR?
This is a weird question. I think it depends on the person, whatever matches their skintone.
86. FAVORITE EYE COLOR?
I like unique eyes. Green, black, and all the mixtures in between.
87. DO YOU PREFER TALL OR SHORT?
1 biologically, 3 otherwise and I'm closer to those that aren't blood related than I am to the 1 that is.
89. FAVORITE MONTH?
90. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI?
Never had it.
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED?
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
Hm, I don't know. Beginning of April is when all the tulips start popping up, so a day around there will do. Any day around there.
93. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT?
94. SUMMER OR WINTER?
95. Are you going to have fun this summer?
Guild vacation in Orlando, hell yes!
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?
97. WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
No clue. Me apparently.
98. WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
Probably Matt, yeah I'm calling you out grandma.
99. IS ANYONE IN LOVE WITH YOU?
100. WHO WERE YOU WITH LAST NIGHT?
102. WHAT WOKE YOU UP THIS MORNING?
The alarm clock, but I went back to bed. Later on Chris woke me up.
103. WHERE ARE YOU?
In the bedroom at my desk.
104. DID YOU HUG OR KISS ANYONE TODAY?
105. LEARN ANYTHING NEW LATELY?
You know, up until today I always thought that uh, that dogs laid eggs.
106. WHATS ON YOUR MIND?
Safety Dance by Men Without Hats.
107. WOULD YOU TAKE A BULLET FOR ANYONE?
I think I would without thinking about it for a few people... family mostly.
108. WHERE DO YOU WANT TO LIVE?
In a comfy house. Doesn't have to be flashy, just cozy.
109. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
110. WHERE DO YOU SEE YOURSELF IN 5 YEARS?
Working at our shop, with a winter house in Florida and a summer house in Ohio.
111. WHO IS YOUR #1 ON MYSPACE?
112. HAVE YOU EVER KISSED YOUR #1?
113. HOW OFTEN DO YOU LOG IN TO MYSPACE?
Daily. I have to check on my lil' sister!
114. DO YOU LISTEN TO MUSIC DAILY?
Yes, we have internet radio playing at the shop.
115. ARE YOU A FAST TYPER?
Yes. Insanely fast..
116. WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND?
We work on Saturday until 6 and on Sundays we go to dinner.
117. HAVE YOU EVER MOVED?
About once a year every year up until I was 15.
118. HAVE YOU EVER WON AN AWARD?
119. DO YOU PLAY ANY SPORTS OR HAVE ANY OTHER HOBBIES THAT ARE UNUSUAL?
I spend all of my spare time playing video games. Many people think that's an odd hobby for women.
120. WHATS 1 PHRASE OR WORD YOU LOVE?
121. WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY?
122. WHEN WERE YOU THE SADDEST IN YOUR WHOLE LIFE?
When one of my best friends committed suicide.
When I was forcibly relocated to Ohio in 8th grade.
123. HAVE YOU EVER HAD A SONG WRITTEN ABOUT YOU?
124. WHAT DO YOU LISTEN TO BEFORE BED?
Sometimes we fall asleep witht he tv on. Now that we go to bed early it's usually something like Forensic Files, CSI, or Family Guy. When we used to go to bed at 5am it was always a Girls Gone Wild infomercial. -_-
125. DO YOU HAVE A JOB?
Perfect PC. I don't just have a job, I have my own business!
126.WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY?
Spock, my Grandpa, my nephews, almonds in chocolate, crunchy Autumn leaves, tulips...
127. HOW TALL ARE YOU?
128. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR EYES?
Green-brown-gray, in rings around the pupil.
129. DO YOU HAVE ANY PIERCINGS?
My ears only.
130. WHAT'RE YOU WEARING?
An oversized "I eat NOOBS" tee shirt, and a pair of fluffy socks.
131. DO YOUGET MOTION SICKNESS?
Everytime I get into a vehicle or play an FPS.
132. IN 1 WORD DESCRIBE 2006: Wonderful.
133. FIRST KISS IN 2007: Chris.
134. DO YOU KNOW ANYONE IN PRISON?
I had an uncle there.
135. HAVE YOU EVER BROKEN A RIB?
A couple actually.
136. WOULD YOU RATHER BE A GUY OR A GIRL?
I enjoy being a woman despite the monthly annoyances.
137. HAVE YOU EVER HAD AN EATING DISORDER?
No. I love food to much to neglect or waste it.
138. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN AN INTER-RACIAL RELATIONSHIP?
139. DO YOU HAVE ANY FRIENDS OR FAMILY INT HE WAR RIGHTNOW?
140. ARE YOU STRAIGHT EDGE?
Drug Free? Yes. Caffiene free? No. Alcohol free? No.
141. WHAT KIND OF BIRTHC ONTROL DO YOU USE?
Ortho Evra. It's a weekly patch proven to be more effective than the pill.
142. ARE YOU A COUNTRY GUY/GIRL OR A CITY GUY/GIRL?
Combination of both.
143. RIGHTY OR LEFTY?
144. YOUR HERITAGE?
Irish and Native American.
145. YOUR MOST MISSED MEMORY?
Catching frogs as a kid was always fun.
146. WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
1 MINUTE AGO: This survey...
1 HOUR AGO: Playing videogames at work.
1 DAY AGO: Going out to dinner with a client.
1 WEEK AGO: Playing Vanguard, double exp!
1 YEAR AGO: Playing SWG.
147. WHAT DO YOU REMEMBER THE MOST ABOUT ELEMENTARY SCHOOL?
Kicking a dumb bitches ass for messing with my sister.
Janice moving. :(
W.A.Y.C. and the ensemble.
The weird boy who would put Tea Animals (the little glass figurines) in my desk before I got there...
The time all the little cartons of milk went bad and the lunch ladies tried to pass off lumpy milk as "milk shakes".
Science camp at the end of the year.
Getting sick and almost dying...
148. WHAT DO YOU REMEMBER THE MOST ABOUT MIDDLE SCHOOL?
Moving from Michigan to Ohio.
Ms. Moran's Language Arts class.
Nights Into Dreams.
Lawn ordament thievery.
The Renesance Fair.
Going to Geauga Lake just to chill.
149. WHAT DO YOU REMEMBER MOST ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL?
Skipping school when Tali got suspended.
Living at Tali's house (usually hidden under her bed).
Hiding kittens from Tali's dad.
Detention, after hours, and Mr. Peterson.
Spending weeks in the hospital.
Our attendance officer being THE most rude inconsiderate bitch ever.
Hanging out with all the girls (Tali, Ashly, Lena, Angela, Melinda, Lindsey, Gina, Dona) in Choir first period.
Thanksgiving at Lindsey's Dad's house.
Baking cakes with Gina in Home Ec.
Going to TPT shows especially at the fair when some redneck told me I had "purty hair."
"Lemon or Grape?" the great Jolly Rancher conspiracy in Algebra with Kim.
Raves with school the following day.
Driving around aimlessly.
Spring break in Florida with Ashly, and getting really sick.
Spring Break camping in the woods with the girls.
Mike Hunt getting a boner on our field trip to the Cleveland Courthouse.
Having to practically sneak out of the hospital in order to make it to Graduation.
150. There is no 150!