Monday, August 24, 2009

A Couple of Weeks

I'm back in Ohio until Thursday morning and then it's back to Illinois to dwell in a mansion for two weeks while I go back and forth for various medical treatments. Including pills that are supposedly going to kick my ass to hell and back for a week. Sounds fun.

Then, back to Ohio for a doctor's appointment here! The dreaded Scope test. Dun dun dun!

So enjoy me on (relatively) stable internets while you can, internet people! Come Thursday I'll be live via suckallite again.

I may be a little busy during the day until then. I never packed for this many days up here so I've been wearing the same several outfits over and over again and just doing a lot of laundry. I think it's time I added some additional wardrobe. My nights should be open though!

I feel like I am forgetting to mention something important, or maybe not important at all but just interesting. In either case I can't remember. So. The end!

No comments:

Post a Comment