Saturday, December 12, 2009

Shopping Ballet

Tis the season for long long lines, I tell you what. I went to the mall today to pick up a few pairs of jeans and some gloves, since I never seem to have enough pants... and the lines were outrageous. I think I spent longer in lines than actually shopping for things.

Being some strange Amazonian mixture of tall and lean, I always have to try clothes on in the store before buying them just to be sure they fit.

That's where I discovered this gem:

Speaks for itself.
Then of course I had to have fun with it because that's what I do. So there I am in the middle of the store trying on all sorts of pants (because just trying on the ones I plan to buy is too easy) and dancing about (because this is what normal people do in stores).

Don't worry, despite the sign in the dressing room, I actually paid for all of the clothing I left with. 

You mean this is not normal? 

No comments:

Post a Comment