Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Chicago, Here I Come

Mmm, liquid warmth.
Last night I dreamt of androids, vampires, special agents, and an island. Use your imaginations. It was awesome.

We had a BBQ this evening as a last day here for a while kind of thing. Any more than a couple of my family members in a room is always hilariously entertaining. We had some kickass chicken. Seriously. So good. Or maybe I was just extremely hungry. Whatever. I'm thinking of going up in my pajamas to thief a piece to right now. Why not?

Lots of driving tomorrow. At dawn. Haven't decided if I should sleep early to be up at that absurd hour or if I should just stay up. The official start of my two weeks in Illinois soon as I step out of that door!

I've stocked up on essentials and have everything packed so that I can slack off guilt free tonight. Shampoo, conditioner, comb, toothpaste, toothbrush, lotion, facewash, make-up, jewelry, clothing, shoes, bathing suit, sweater, books, paper, pencil, pen... I don't think I've forgotten anything.

I'm bringing my fresh brussel sprouts, too. They will spoil if I leave them here. So I shall take them with me. I'm sure that will raise a few brows, "You brought brussel sprouts with you?"

Heck yes I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment