Friday, August 14, 2009

Deprivation

I have to be up for a day's worth of activities by 8am tomorrow, it's 1am and I'm not tired at all. I guess I'll just be pulling another 24 hours of sleeplessness. I have to go get my ID renewed tomorrow so that I can get on the plane next weekend. I wonder if they'll pull me aside to test for explosives residue this time? They always do.

Then it's off to shop. I don't like shopping. It's another one of those female traits I never picked up on. I do like new things and food though, so it's a necessary evil.

After that I go to give all the rest of my blood to doctors. They decided that the vials I gave earlier in the week weren't enough and need more. My arm hasn't even healed yet. I won't need a diagnosis soon, the lack of blood will do me in.

I received a letter from the doctor today. To prepare for my Nom test Monday, I get cut off of all food Sunday. So I'll be lacking sleep, food, and blood. That sounds like a marvelous combination of fun, doesn't it?

I also learned that the correct medical term for the Scope test is esophagogastroduodenoscopy. Say that 5 times fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment