Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Can't Help Myself.

Am I alone in being completely incapable of not piling random objects on top of sleeping cats? I don't see how anyone could not take advantage of such a situation. It's like that same small part in all of us that compelled you to write on the first kid to fall asleep at the slumber party has survived in me.
7 bottle caps is too many...
But 6 is just fine.

The belt to Aaron's robe, now drizzle!

Is this not okay? He's fine.

To be fair, he started it.


Particularly when you have a cat like mine, that constantly stomps all over everything and decides to sleep on top of it like a fatty fat fat. Whether they're comfortable items or not (keyboard, shoes, weights, dishes). If it is okay for him to sleep on my things, then it must therefor be okay for my things to sit on top of him while he sleeps. That's how it works. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment