Monday, October 19, 2009

Three Topics

This Thursday is my pulmonary exam. I'm honestly not too concerned about it. Next Tuesday the doctors think they are going to jab 48 needles into my forearms. They must not have gotten a good look at my arms when I was there last. There's no way 48 needles are going to fit. Sorry. That's just not going to happen.

I've been drawing a lot recently, though I've only finished 4 sketches. The others are all in varying stages of line work. As ever you know where to find the new stuff. If not, it's on my deviantArt page.

The All Points Bulletin character creation is surprisingly awesome. It puts Oblivion, Mass Effect, and PSHome to shame. Which is saying quite a bit. I had never really put much stock in APB, granted the last I honestly deigned to look into it was back when it was honestly just an idea on paper. So. Not that a great CharGen will make a great game. AoC taught us that.

No comments:

Post a Comment