Saturday, February 9, 2013

Wishlist

Sort for convenience.
I discovered a cool feature on Amazon recently. Not only can you set up registries for actual events like having a baby or getting married, but you can also just set up general wish lists of shit you want to own. With (insert reason to give gifts) ever-looming, I figured why the hell not fill that bad boy up?  So that's what I did. You can find it here!

Buying things for other people can be hard. Why not take the question out of gift buying? Knowing exactly what someone wants, without having to spoil the surprise by directly asking them, is great for both parties. I encourage you guys to set one up for yourselves and link me so I can enjoy the convenience as well.

If for some reason you hate online shopping, there's still the old fashioned guide to fall back on.

No comments:

Post a Comment