Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Ground Control to Major Inari

Tomorrow, at the crack of dawn, I leave to the airport for a day spent entirely in the sky. From Ohio to North Carolina, from North Carolina to Arizona, from Arizona to California where I will chill for a week of fun happy times and then it's from California to Colorado, from Colorado to Ohio again.

First class, wee! Something something, the city of angels, something something, lame pick-up line.

I may not be here at the stroke of midnight to wish all of you a collective, "Happy New Year!" Thus I say it now, a couple days ahead of time. Happy New Year, guys. If I have your cell number, I'll try to shoot a text closer to the actual new year. Take care everyone, much love!

Update: Checking in live from Charlotte, NC airport. First flight out of the way, next flight from NC to AZ pending. I'm not sure if I'm legally accessing this internet so, I'll keep it short. Toodles.

And keeping with tradition...

Where did you begin 2009?
With loved ones.

What was your status by Valentine's Day?
Human. Hard to believe, I know.

Were you in school (anytime this year)?
No.

Did you have to go to the hospital?
A number of times.

Did you have any encounters with the police?
None concerning the law.

Where did you go on vacation?
I went to Michigan, Illinois, and will end the year in California!

What did you purchase that was over $500?
A laptop.
Plane tickets.

Did you know anybody who got married?
Probably.

Did you know anybody who passed away?
Big Skeet.

Did you move anywhere?
Yes.

What sporting events did you attend?
I went to the horse track and won monies.

What concerts/shows did you go to?
Not any.

Where do you live now?
Ohio, again.

What's the one thing you thought you would never do but did in 2009?
Eat swordfish.
Hang out with Paris' mother.
Though I suppose I never really considered either before they happened.

What has/have been your favorite moment(s)?
Reading at the lake.
Sundaes everyday with my grandfather.
Vezax!
Hanging out with Holly & Riley.
Michigan. The entirety of Michigan.
Naxxramas/Ulduar drinking games.
True Blood drinking games.
Savior Lena.

What's something you learned about yourself?
I am a mighty tree.

Any new additions to your family?
Gobi Gaara!

What was your best month?
The month I spent in Illinois with my grandfather. Despite the lack of internets.

What music will you remember 2009 by?
Bad Things, Jace Everett

Made new friends?
Yes.

Favorite Night[s] out?
Ben's wedding.
Taking my mom to the movies.
The night Lena and I met Creed is up there, though.

Any regrets?
Never.

What do you want to accomplish in 2010?
Get my own place, perhaps finally take up ASL.

What would you change about 2009?
I could have done without a certain someone being a huge huge jerk. That wasn't my place to change, though.

Other than home, where did you spend most of your time?
Illinois and Michigan, respectively.

Have any life changes in 2009?
Yes indeed.

Change your hairstyle?
A few times!

Get a new job?
No.

Do you have a New Year's resolution?
I'll get back to you on that.

Did anything embarrassing?
I believe I have a yearly quota of embarrassment to fill and I always go a little over.

Buy anything new from eBay?
No.

What was/were your favorite purchase[s]?

Gobi Gaara! My laptop, several books, and my purse.

Get married or divorced?
Both! Just kidding. Neither.

Get arrested?
No.

Be honest - did you watch American Idol?
No.

Did you get sick this year?
Who didn't?

Start a new hobby?
I have plenty of hobbies.

Played any MMOs?
AoC, WoW, WAR, and spent a couple weeks as a commie.

Are you happy to see 2009 go?
I suppose.

Drank Starbucks in 2009?
No. I've had more than my fair share of Dunkin Donuts, though.

What are you wishing for in 2010?
Same thing I wish for every year! To rule the-- Happiness, healthiness, and wealth for everyone I know.

P.S. Because I said I would, here is a silly mom quote, "I especially hate it when it's so cold that when you walk outside the little hairs in your nose freeze, so they feel all crispy when you talk." I had to paraphrase because she wouldn't remind me what she said exactly and told me I could post about her resistance on, "myface." So there you have it, Myface.

No comments:

Post a Comment