Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy Holidays

The Grinch's small heart grew three sizes that day.

Happy Holidays everyone! Yes, even you. I hope you're all in good health and great spirits. Have you been naughty? Have you been nice? You'll have to let me know what gifts you got, even if it happens to be a lump of coal.

I have no idea what to expect this year. I never made a list. It will be a total surprise, how exciting.

The holidays always makes me happy to be who I am and know those I know. I love you all. Truly. I don't say things I don't mean. No, I haven't been drinking. We can say these things without inebriation slurring it all together.

My mother just called me Snell. Freaking Snell. She's only been calling me by my first or middle name for how many years!? I suppose that's my cue to leave. Sleep tight, guys. I'll stop in sometime after morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment