Monday, December 7, 2009

Karma, It's Coming

As some of you know, I've been dealing with more than my fair share lately. I don't know why I continue to spare the guilty even when they don't deserve the kindness. Doing my best to stray as far from needless drama as I humanly can is my only guess? I'll go with that.

Seems a futile effort. Drama seems intent on happening regardless of my civility. Image 
Hosted by ImageShack.us


Yesterday was a really crappy day for me. A certain someone, we'll call them Usotsuki, hijacked my email account and the WoW account associated with it. So I could access neither my primary email or my game. Ironic that the only two accounts in distress were the very two Usotsuki knew the passwords to. Everything else was fine. Including several other WoW accounts I had access to and several other emails. How mysterious! Perhaps I should hire Sherlock Holmes to figure this one out.

I couldn't get to sleep after realizing the startling magnitude of douchebaggery that had just happened to me, so I went outside and laid in the snow getting snowed on. Cooled off, quite literally. The world is at peace when it snows. Until the little old woman from across the street eventually came over because she thought I had died in the drive way.

I discovered something interesting though. Blizzard Entertainment has better customer service than Google. Yes, that shocked me too. Aside from being on hold for an hour before talking to an actual human, Blizzard eagerly helped me out of the situation and even called Usotsuki a jerk for having done it. Oh random Blizzard employee, thank you for saying what I have bit my tongue on thus far!

Google on the other hand may in fact make me take a DNA test to regain control of my email. I'll have to deal with that later. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and I really don't need to be dealing with all of this stressful bantha pudu. Enough's enough already.

No comments:

Post a Comment