Monday, September 19, 2011

The Password Is... Eyebrows

So blogger has a nifty little feature which allows you to track various statistics involving your blog. Such as how many viewers you've had, what country your viewers visit from, and the most common search keywords that lead people to your blog.

I apparently have a large following in Malaysia and Germany. So, hello Malaysians! Hello Germans!

The most used search term that brings new readers to my blog is, "cersei lannister blonde hair black eyebrows." I'm not sure how I should feel about that. I guess it is at least a little comforting to know that obviously it's been bothering other people and not just me. It's still a little strange though.

Of all the things.

P.S. Russia just pulled ahead of Germany. Sorry Germans. Hello Russia!

No comments:

Post a Comment