Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sky Pirate

Computer and internet troubles have plagued me since my return, no biggie, I'll have them sorted out in no time. In the meanwhile I have Skies of Arcadia to keep me busy. I get to be a sky pirate. Yes, you read that right and it's exactly what it sounds like. Only cooler.

Which beats what I was doing before hooking up the Gamecube:

Staring contest with my cat.
I win by default because he always falls asleep.

The game plays a lot like your typical JRPG, but you have an airship. Also, maybe I just haven't played a JRPG in a long while, but this seems like more fun than what I'm used to in a JPRG. Less predictability, if that makes sense. Normally in this sort of game I've figured out the good guys, the bad guys, and how it's all going to end within the first hour of gameplay. Not so here.

That's what she said.
Readjusting to Ohio hasn't been easy. In fact, I don't think it's possible. I'll just have to manage. Somehow. A time machine would be helpful, if any of you have successfully built one yet. In exchange for its use I could offer you... Cadbury Creme Eggs. Or art.

In unrelated news, I think I'm going to the movies this weekend? I need to scout out local card shops as well so I can get my nerd on. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment