Monday, February 8, 2010

Too Long (That's What She Said)

It was brought to my attention by a handful of you that I had not written a blog in, "too long." I wrote one on like, the 2nd, so I can only conclude that seven days is too long to go without updating for some of you. I'll try to keep that in mind and be more accommodating, but you have to understand, sometimes I just have nothing to say.

Rare trait for a woman, I know!

I have an appointment with the hospital labs today to get blood drawn for my upcoming doctor appointment on the 18th. Checking nutrient levels and vaccine responses, etc. This means a day of fasting. Unfortunately Ohio is under snow, so I may not be able to make it to the lab tonight. Meaning I'll have to fast tomorrow too. Or every day until 6pm, until I make it out there.

It is time to clean the fishbowl now. Gobi Gaara has such pleading puppy-dog eyes when he wants something.

No comments:

Post a Comment