Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Confession

I have a confession to make which some of you may find shocking. You may not understand. Some may not want to understand. Some of you may not agree. You may point fingers, cast stones, look down your noses and make that strange "tsk" sound in my general direction. Even so, you have the right to know, and I am going to tell you.

When there are only a few slices of bread left, I sneak fresh bread out of the whole new loaf to make my sandwiches with.

This means someone else gets stuck using the unwanted remains of the previous loaf. I realized this last night while preparing a peanut butter and honey sandwich. Before I knew what was happening, I was removing the brand new loaf of bread from the cupboard and taking slices from it, rather than the already opened loaf with three remaining slices.

Judge me as you will, internet, it was a delicious sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment