Monday, January 18, 2010

Zombie No More

So soon after talking about being home and online and back again I disappeared for a week. Fear not. I didn't leave you again, not so soon anyway. I caught the terrible Zombie Flu. As much as I would like to blame the act of grocery shopping, I probably picked it up in the viral laboratory that is the airport. I stand by that anyone who goes out into public knowingly sick, should be beaten with a live dolphin. Perhaps by a live dolphin as well.

I don't know where I got this image from.
All the more reason to remind you all to get vaccinated! I don't want any of you guys as sick as I was. While I at no time felt like I was on the brink of death, death at times certainly seemed like it would have been an improvement in the quality of life. And you know how much I love being alive.

I've been disinfecting myself before I touch anything and encouraging all those who have to come in contact with me for the next week to carry a travel sized bottle of Purell with them and make use of it too. Honestly, you don't want Zombie Flu. You may be considering it to get out of work or classes or a really creepy date, but trust me. Not worth it.

The idea that I could get the people I actually like sick makes me .
Don't make me .

While I'm still not 100%, I'm finally feeling well enough to get out of bed and do a few things. Which is great. I've also been able to actually sleep longer than fifteen minutes at a time. Great too. I uploaded a few sketches yesterday and am working on a few more. Making up for lost time I suppose.

Gobi Gaara has suffered along with me. While at the apex of illness I forgot to feed him for two days, and now that I am feeling a bit stronger I realize he's been due for a water change for at least five days. The poor guy. With any luck I'll manage that today. I can't take his big round eyes staring at me this way for long.

A lot of you have been really pressing me to play an MMO of some sort. I have been resistant for several reasons. The biggest being, I have no current inclination to play what's available. But that causes the second biggest. Because I have no inclination to play anything for the game itself, that means if I play something it'll be for the people playing it and none of you are playing the same frelling thing. Which is more or less making me choose between you.

So, I thought, maybe I'll make them all write haiku or something and who ever writes the best will dictate what game I play. Thoughts?

You may also notice that you cannot peruse this entry if you haven't logged in. That's because, for shits and giggles, I decided to invoke a little nerd rage in my internet stalker. This entry is readable to my friends only*. Though there is no sensitive "for your eyes only" information in this blog, I may do this from time to time.
*This is no longer the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment