Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Official

Yes, as some of you have noticed I do have a Facebook now. I was advised to create an account before anyone created one claiming to be me. Which is pretty weird, but I suppose this is the internet. The only place a fat guy could possibly impersonate a young 20 something female with any amount of success. Last thing I want is to learn some loser is using my likeness to con people into sending him money through Paypal or something. Which has actually happened once before.

Yes, sometimes I take advice rather than give it. Zany I know!

My officially official facebook page is OfficialInari. How is that for official? What can you find there that you can't find here? Nothing. Well, maybe pictures. There are definitely more pictures there. Though you will notice that to access my super officially official facebook page you'll have to add me as a friend first.

Why? Because looking through a person's things over the internet every day without the intent to make actual human contact is a little strange. You gotta admit. I'd like to encourage healthier social interaction. You know, that actually involves a hint of humans talking to other humans.

Speaking of which, don't forget to post or PM me your haiku. Which is the plural of haiku, by the way. In case any of you were curious. Like the plural of Jedi is Jedi. Or the plural of moose is moose. The more you know!

Anyway. I have a doctor appointment tomorrow. I'm actually looking forward to it. I have been pretty miserable with zombie flu even though the worst is over. Like the headache that creeps upon me everyday at 7pm that lasts until I fall asleep. I've taken the allotted amount of Tylenol for a week and can take no more. I have this faint hope that my doctor may be able to help somehow. I'm not sure why. Probably something ingrained in my brain from childhood. When you're sick doctors make you better. Doctor magic. Duh.

It is scheduled bright and early, so you won't hear from me until I'm already home. I'll let you know if anything exciting happens. This is just a yearly check-up, so I'm not expecting any huge revelations or anything. Yes, I realize I've been to about a hundred doctor appointments in the last several months. Those were all for the specific issue of the Oblivion Gate in my stomach. This is just a general "well-being of Inari despite that" check-up. Unrelated to anything else.

Before I wrap this up I'd like to take a minute to mourn with Lena for the loss of the epic Mxtlpxr. Cat. Badass. Mint Monger. King of The Block. Everyone else should join us. He deserves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment