Friday, November 27, 2009

It's Rad

First of all let me start with, new Weezer happened. Yaaaaay! Because, honestly? New Weezer, yay! Word on the street is Rivers didn't know what to call the album so he called Rainn Wilson (of Shrute Farms fame) for advice and, "Raditude" was born. It is pretty rad I must admit. Probably even more rad for those of you with actual working ears.

Third. Wait, what was second? I can't remember. Oh well. I got an MP3 player to make airplanes less boring. It was $99, but being the smart cookie I am I waited for Black Friday and got it for $30. I just can't justify spending the original amount of money on an audio device. For more than half off though, why not?

I considered buying clothes instead, since I've been living out of a suitcase for almost a year now, but ideally I'll have all of my clothes from Florida before next freaking year. Because really... I have seven outfits with me. Seven shirts, two pairs of jeans, a skirt, seven pairs of socks, two pairs of shoes, and seven under-roos. I'm no girly-girl but what the shit? A person needs more variety.

Or perhaps I just loathe having to do laundry every single seventh day of days. I don't think my clothes like it either. Oh if these pants could talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment