Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Double Entende

When I'm wronged it's pretty easy to set things right again. All of my friends know this, some more than others. A genuine apology works so much better than lame excuse after lame excuse. While the why may seem important, it's far less important than your simple remorse for having done whatever it was to begin with.

With how hard it is to even make me mad, if you somehow manage it, you must have done something really bad. If you fail to apologize, any sympathy I may have had is gone. Just like that. I don't have time in my life for people who are inconsiderate. Further plays for guilt bead up and roll off of me like water on the feathers of a duck.

When you dig your own grave, the next step is to lie in it.

In other news, my doctor appointment for tomorrow has been moved to December 8th. My doctor's doing not mine. Ah well, what's a few more weeks? I'm well used to waiting by now.

Perhaps related to doctors... What the hell is up with these Reebok commercials for the shoes with rounded bottoms? Why does that seem like such a bad idea to me? Like a broken ankle just biding it's time and you're paying for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment