Thursday, November 26, 2009

Giving Thanks

Well internet denizens, it's that time of year again. Time to give thanks! My favorite holiday: Thanksgiving! So what is it I'm thankful for this year? That's what I'm here to tell you! Gosh, be patient. We go through this every year.

I am eternally grateful for my supportive and loving family. My grandfather, my mother, and Brook. My aunts Evelyn and Arlene. My uncles Kurt, Kelly, and Paul. My sisters Holly, Heidi, and Tali. My brothers Benjamin and Bill. My niece Riley. My nephews William and Jaiden. And of course my cousin Dino.

All the people who've touched my life and are no longer with us. Kenny, Rob, Jerry, Jason, Ashley, John, Big Skeet, Marilyn, and though indirectly grandma Jean.

My always awesome friends, new and old, who are far too numerous to count. I'd feel terrible if I accidentally left anyone out, so excuse my not naming anyone in particular. You know who you are though. Whether we met in grade school, high school, or even playing some random video game together online. Long distance or short -- I love you all.

My health, however sketchy it's been this year. What little hearing I have left. The fact that I have a roof over my head, food in my tummy, and a warm dry place to sleep at night. The internet and all of those inventions that make life 100x easier to live than it was before them.

My cats, Neelix & Odin. Always there to warm your lap and lift your spirits.

And lastly (you can thank me later)!

P.S. Made this post at 2:22 PM, I win the game of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment