Wednesday, November 5, 2014

My Favorite Things (Beverages)

1. Irish Breakfast Tea
I take it with 2-3 sugar cubes and a bit of cream. If you disliek tea, you may like this as it presents more like a mild coffee.

2. Sumatra Wholebean Coffee
Prepared with 4 cubes of sugar, generous cream, and a dash of cinnamon.

3. Trader Joe's Spicy Chai Latte Mix
Follow the directions on the tin, savor. Delicious, warm pick-me-up you don't have to wait for!

4. Good Earth Original Sweet & Spicy
Boil water, steep tea. That's it, it's great all by itself. If you dislike tea, you'll probably like this tea.

5. Pineapple Soda
It's hard to find, but if I see it, I buy a bottle.

6. Thai Tea (with Boba)
One of the few cold teas I enjoy. So, so tasty. Also fun to drink.

7. Hot Cocoa
A classic. I used to drink hot cocoa year round. Just that cheap instant 'add water' kind.

8. Pina Coladas
Excellent destressor, tastes like relaxation.

9. Earl Grey Tea
I prepare mine with a tablespoon of honey. Tastes as good as it smells. If you dislike tea, you'll probably dislike Earl Grey tea, too.

10. Pink Lemonade
Always refreshing. Love it, especially on hot days.

I'll just take a moment at the end here to specify that brand doesn't particularly matter with any of these with the exception of Trader Joe's Spicy Chai Latte mix, and Good Earth's Original Sweet & Spicy tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment