Monday, November 10, 2014

Favorite Things: Movies!

1. The Fifth Element
Everything about this movie is fantastic. I've seen it countless times and it somehow never gets boring. Easily everyone involved's best role.

2. Labyrinth
I used to dream about running away to the Goblin City. My go-to movie for all nostalgic needs.

3. Star Wars
My love for Star Wars is not unknown.

4. Interview With The Vampire
Strangely, this movie reminds me most of childhood. I was a creepy little girl.

5. Forrest Gump
One of the last movies I watched with my little sister before we were separated. We finally found each other again, but this movie still holds a special place in my heart.

6. Dead Poet's Society
My favorite Robin William's movie. Just watch it.

7. Kill Bill
The way this story was told blew my mind when it first came out. It's rare a plot keeps me guessing and Kill Bill managed to do that.

8. The Matrix
Go noob, see the truth, save the world. I like when the hero spends the entire first movie derping around confused.

9. 12 Monkeys
???
????!
Yes, okay.

10. Silence of The Lambs
My grandpa took me to see this movie in theaters because I really, really wanted to see it. I was eight. Did not regret that choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment