Saturday, May 29, 2010

William Riker's Beard

I thought this weekend was going to be a bummer for several reasons. Most notably a certain someone being out of town! However, this weekend managed to be fabulous.

I went to a party at The Liz, followed by a party in a pool where drunken clothed swimming took place. I'm fairly sure all of my favorite people in Ohio were there. To make it even better, I got to make a Will Riker reference and a Ferangi reference in the same night -- and both were gotten. That's pretty amazing.

Where am I?!
Today when I woke up Starwars was on TV (always cause for celebration), and I didn't know what was going on. Why did I smell like chlorine? Where did my other earring go? The mystery was solved by a note I had drunkenly written myself before bed. I didn't lose actual memory from last night, I just didn't get enough sleep so when I woke up I was still drunk.

Later I got to go play with not one but seven kittens! They were super cute in their wobbly eyes-just-opened state. Speaking of kittens, in a few more weeks they'll all need homes! So if you're looking for a friend (or a replacement for your Companion Cube), let me know. On the way home I went to an icecream stand and got a waffle cone. Mmm, waffle cones...

I have no closing statement for this entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment