Saturday, May 2, 2009

OMG Zombies

Or Swine Flu, whichever.

Due to the Swine Flu Zombie Outbreak Epidemic I'm not supposed to get on any airplanes. This means I'm stranded in Ohio a while longer. This also means I have more time for childish shenanigans and to visit everyone. That's some super awesome.

What's not super awesome is nerve conduction tests. In fact those are super not-awesome. This will include an intramuscular EMG. I don't know why doctors bother explaining to you what torture they're going to inflict. I'd rather be oblivious but apparently they are going to sick needles into my muscles and measure the electrical currencies at rest and at activity. Then they're going to pull out a few centimeters and do it again, then again about 10 or 20 times. I don't know about you but that sounds super lame, not awesome.

That's the 11th, then I get to wait and find out if they need to surgically try to fix something, which according to my doctor is a high probability.

Maybe they will postpone surgery due to fear of zombies?

No comments:

Post a Comment