Monday, December 22, 2008

Week One

So, I took my first pill on Friday. I now know what to expect every Friday-Sunday. Basically every pill makes me OD on Vitamin D. My body's initial reaction is to throw-up and try to expel it, but, I can't! I'm not allowed. So for an hour or so after I take the pill I just lay around focusing all of my energy on not puking.

After the first hour it's a little better. The urge to boat subsides and I just feel a little, blah. I take it before bed, so whatever happens next I'm asleep for and miss.

The next day I wake up like a kangaroo on crack. I've never had so much energy. I hopped right out of bed after 8 hours and was rearing to go. Super-hyper. Unfortunately this causes me to expend all of my energy and about 4 hours later I crash. If I don't eat or drink something with caffeine or sugar, I'll fall asleep.

I crashed so bad I almost fell asleep while playing video games -- sitting up. Yeah, as in completely upright. Thankfully I had a can of Dr. Pepper conveniently waiting to save the day. It's rare we keep soda in stock, so I'm glad we happened to have it handy.

Other than that I get random cramps, and headaches when I stand up. Not so bad. Let's see what week 2 brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment