Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye 2008, Hello 2009

Where did you begin 2008?
I was at a party with loved ones. :T

What was your status by Valentine's Day?
In a questionable relationship.

Were you in school (anytime this year)?
No.

Did you have to go to the hospital?
A couple of times.

Did you have any encounters with the police?
One! We got away by claiming to be out-of-state though.

Where did you go on vacation?
Didn't really go on vacation this year.

What did you purchase that was over $500?
A Playstation 3, does that count as this year? Suppose it could.

Did you know anybody who got married?
Probably...

Did you know anybody who passed away?
No one I knew, know people who knew people who passed away, though.

Did you move anywhere? 

Yes.

What sporting events did you attend?
None.

What concerts/shows did you go to?
I haven't been to a concert since like 2001...

Where do you live now?
Florida.

What's the one thing you thought you would never do but did in 2008?

Have blood drawn from a fingertip? I'll go with that.

What has/have been your favorite moment(s)?
When my family came over to visit, that was loads of fun.
Also when I was sick and could not eat a friend brought me a box of chocolate donuts (my favorite) to encourage me to eat something. It was really sweet, no pun intended.

What's something you learned about yourself?

I'm too sexy for this song.

Any new additions to your family?
Hm...

What was your best month?
What month was my grandpa here? I don't remember, but it was that one.

What music will you remember 2008 by?
The damned Inn theme from WoW, apparently. Or the catchy travel/exploring theme from Lost. XD

Made new friends?
Not in person.

Favorite Night[s] out?

Rocknes, with my whole family.

Any regrets?
Never.

What do you want to accomplish in 2009?
Move... be healthier... eh.

What would you change about 2008?
Anything I would change, I had no control to, so... nothing.

Other than home, where did you spend most of your time?

Does Silvermoon count? What about Naxxramas?

Have any life changes in 2008?
I had a keen epiphany.

Change your hairstyle?

A few times!

Get a new job?
No.

Do you have a New Year's resolution?
Not this year it seems.

Did anything embarrassing?
More than likely.

Buy anything new from eBay?
No.

What was/were your favorite purchase[s]?
People have favorite purchases? Huh. I guess... Fable 2?

Get married or divorced?
No.

Get arrested?
No.

Be honest - did you watch American Idol?
Nope.

Did you get sick this year?
Naturally.

Start a new hobby?
Nah, I have a ton of hobbies already.

Been snowboarding?

I would probably break a bone.

Are you happy to see 2008 go?
Not like 2008 did anything to me. This question makes it out to be some sort of bad guy. lol.

Drank Starbucks in 2008?
Durf.

What are you wishing for in 2009?
Happiness, healthiness, and wealth for everyone I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment