Monday, September 10, 2007

Life

As some of you may know, my little sister Holly is going to have her baby in less than a week if everything goes according to plan. I am so excited! She will grace us with a darling girl. That means I'll be an aunt not only to 2 nephews but finally a niece!

I'm on the edge of my seat everyday waiting for the call that she's gone into labor. Then I'll probably make myself sick with worry until I get the second call that everything went well. I wish I still lived up there so I could be there with her during the joyous yet icky event (lets face it as beautiful as bringing a new life into this world is, it's also pretty gross). I'll just have to be patient and wait to meet my new niece.

Finally, something to make September a happy month again.

No comments:

Post a Comment