Monday, May 16, 2011

Equal Opportunity Aggravation: Take Two

This is a continuation of my struggle with public employees first discussed here. The end result of that being me having to file for another interview and them taking a whole 30 days longer to respond. Today I finally got word of my new appointment time and date...


Mind you I got this at 3:00 PM on Monday, 05/16/2011, less than 24 hours from the mandatory interview. Additionally, I cannot reschedule because the state workers took so long to do anything that it has been 60 days since my initial application. Morons.

Luckily Aaron has no classes on Tuesday, though waking up at around 5:00 AM is going to be needlessly irritating. In the meanwhile all of my plans for tonight have been spoiled because I'll be spending it scanning and printing documents to prove I am who I say I am and live where I say I live. So that tomorrow will go as smoothly as possible.

Granted they will probably not call me in for my interview until several hours after my scheduled appointment. So I'll wind up sitting around all afternoon. Which is okay for them, for some reason, but if I were to show up late I'd have to reschedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment